Monday, January 9, 2017

Momma's Sick

Momma got the black plague today. It was all I could do to get out of bed long enough to get the kids up. I asked Anthony to come home from work and thank God I did! This was the worst sickness ever. My stomach cramps were so terrible I could hardly get out of bed. I ended up having several conversations with my doctor about the possibility of having to go to the hospital for dehydration because I couldn't keep anything down. Thankfully, she was able to get me a Zofran prescription which did wonders and allowed me to put some liquid into my body. By bedtime I was at least able to sit up in the bed. On the flip side, Anthony's still healthy and Kaycee and Tripp seem to be better. Anthony slept on the couch tonight, which was probably a smart move on his part! Prayers that we get healthy very very soon!










No comments:

Post a Comment