Thursday, July 10, 2014

Day 115 - Swimming Pool

Today Kaycee and I went to the swimming pool for a while! We went over the lunch hour, which I thought was a genius plan (less people in the water). Boy was I wrong. There were a ton of people in the water! We went to the water park just down the street and enjoyed every minute of it. We played int he kiddie pool. Kaycee loves the water, except for when I make her get out of it. 
Unfortunately, I made the mistake of not bathing and changing her at the pool. She fell asleep in her car seat on the way home. (It was nap time after all) But I couldn't leave her in a wet chlorinated swim suit for her whole nap. So I woke her up to change her and then it was miserable to try to get her to go back to sleep. But she did. 
I love the swimming pool and Kaycee loves it too. Maybe, just maybe she'll be a swimmer like her Momma! 





My prayer for today is that Kaycee finds some sport that she enjoys doing. I would love for it to be swimming, but I'll be happy with whatever she puts her heart into!

No comments:

Post a Comment