Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Day 163 - Kirby Demonstration

Tonight I made a mistake and allowed Kirby to come out and demonstrate one of their vacuums. It was a mistake because I should have know that "if it seems to good to be true, it probably is." (famous words of Anthony)
They showed up early and started their demonstration right away. First thing I asked them was how long it was going to take and if it was possible to push it to an hour instead of an hour and a half. They agreed! (We were hoping to make it church for the end of summer grill out and possibly Feed My Starving Children with the teens) They showed the attachments, did some cleaning and grossed us out with the amount of dirt they sucked up. Then they talked our ear off cleaned the couch/bed mattress and vacuumed the floors.  They finally shampooed the two carpets. I was under the impression that they were not going to push hard for us to buy the machine... Yeah Right! I felt so bad saying no, but seriously! I can't afford $2000 for a vacuum. The real kicker... drum roll please... they didn't leave till 8:30pm.  3 HOURS plus they were here. There goes our night, we hadn't even eaten dinner.


(Kaycee fell asleep in Daddy's arms, during the vacuuming. It was past bed time!)

My prayer for today is for health and healing for Grammy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment