Friday, May 29, 2015

Momma's Doctors Appointment

After morning snuggles, Kaycee and I went to my doctor's appointment. I was a little nervous about bringing her to the appt by myself, but she did great. The appt's are always quick and so we weren't in the office for very long.   Kaycee did great and even was quite while the doctor was talking to me! 

After Anthony got home from work, we left to go visit Grama and Grampa! When we got into town we met Grama and Grampa at their house for a bit before leaving for dinner at Monicals with Dad (he had been in town for doctor's appointments and was leaving tonight, but stayed to meet up with us for dinner).  They were tired after dinner so we just went on to Aunt Beth and Uncle Jeff's house, which was the right decision because they were home long enough for Cam to change before going off to a Graduation party. After putting Kaycee down to bed, Anthony and I figured out their x-box system and were able to watch Hawaii 5-0 on their TV. They came back before the episode was even done and we got to hang out with them! I'm so thankful for their hospitality!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment