Saturday, April 25, 2015

Sweet 16 Cake

Unfortunately, I woke up to this, this morning. I would consider this a disaster. So off to Jewel I went for more ingredients for the middle tier. Baked new cakes early this morning and then took a break for a bike adventure, while the cake cooled and set. Then home to torte/fill and decorate. Thankfully, it went smoothly this time! 
Later, Anthony and I went to deliver the cake. My parents picked up Grammy and Kaycee and took them to pick up Marty and go to the restaurant, while Anthony and I delivered the cake. We got to the banquet hall, set up/finished decorating the cake in about 20 min. It looked fantastic when I was totally finished and I believe the client was happy!
Then we went to Red Lobster for Marty's birthday dinner. Dinner took forever, and by the end it was definitely more than Kaycee could handle. But overall, the day went well!!





No comments:

Post a Comment