Friday, April 17, 2015

Zoo Day

Today was Zoo day! Christina, Paisley, Ryleigh, Molly, Truett, Kaycee and I all went to the zoo together. Molly was able to get us all in on her membership!! Ryleigh and Kaycee rode in the Voights double stroller, so I could try it out and decide if I like the front and back double stroller. Both Molly and Christina think a side by side is better, but I'm still hooked on the Graco Ready2Grow. We'll see if I still like it after I've owned one for a while. I actually really enjoyed it and it wasn't too difficult to push. We started off walking towards the dolphin show and stayed to see it. It was great and Kaycee really loved it too! We ended up seeing the giraffes, which of course is my favorite! I love zoo days with friends!








No comments:

Post a Comment