Thursday, October 29, 2015

DJ Visit/Locked In The Bathroom/Baby Shower Cake/Broken Dishwasher

DJ came to visit today! It is always a welcome break to have another adult in the house to play with. This time I got to stick around and talk with DJ (instead of running off to an appointment or something else).  Unfortunately, DJ had to teach me how to take the door handles off a bathroom door today, when Kaycee locked herself in Grammy's bathroom. I stayed calm until the handle came off and the locking mechanism was still locked. Then I panicked. DJ came to the rescue and let Kaycee out! Thanks DJ!!
I somehow forgot that I had agreed to make a cake for Sarah's friends baby shower, until she texted me to ask when was a good time to pick the cake up. I then quickly threw a cake in the oven, let it cool 10 min on the counter, tossed it in the fridge to cool, whipped up some icing and decorated that bad boy! I would say that it was a beautiful cake when all was said and done! 
After making a ton of dishes, I figured out that our dishwasher BROKE. It's broken and not washing dishes. Oh bother. So after spending 45 minutes on the phone with my dad, flipping fuzes on and off, searching for a new fuze box, finally finding the one that goes to the dishwasher, realizing that it didn't fix the issue and then being seriously disappointed, we still don't have a working dishwasher. Time to buy a new one, I guess...







No comments:

Post a Comment