Wednesday, October 21, 2015

New Coat/Neighbor's Landscaper's Problem

Kaycee received her new coat from Susie today. She loves it! I can't imagine that she's just not sweating inside, but she doesn't seem to care. She wore it for a VERY long time today.  Joe the neighbor's landscaper, was back again today, during nap, waking up my children, making me furious. I just happened to look out my bedroom window to see him blowing all the neighbors leaves into our yard. After several conversations with Anthony, I went outside to watch what he was going to do with them. Eventually, he came back and blew them back into the neighbors yard, into their backyard and then finally into the neighbor's yard behind them. I can't believe that he's supposed to do that. He certainly didn't pick them up and take them with him and he definitely didn't mulch them, so they had to go somewhere. I guess he decided the neighbors behind their house was a better option then my yard. (Probably because I was standing outside, on the phone, watching his every move) Don't try it again Joe...








No comments:

Post a Comment