Monday, October 13, 2014

Day 210 - Creepy Crawly Baby

(Please excuse the pictures of the bed, it's laundry day!) 

This morning Kaycee and I played around on Momma and Daddy's bed. It was very exciting because there were magazines for Kaycee to play with (or rip up, crumple up and try to eat). I put her on her belly and look at how close she is. She started off by pushing off my leg. Then when I got up she she started moving backwards. The doctor said that was the first step. Then she would put her leg up and push backwards like she was going to sit up. She never actually crawled or sat, but she's close!! 

The rest of the day was a normal one: naps, laundry, dishes, recipes, etc.  I made a delicious honey mustard chicken for dinner! I love being at home with this cutie all day. It makes me so happy to see her making connections in her brain!!  




My prayer for today is that Kaycee starts to crawl and becomes an independent baby, and that I'm ready for a crawler. 

No comments:

Post a Comment