Saturday, October 18, 2014

Day 215 - Francesca Batistelli

Tonight Sarah and I went to see Francesca Batistelli at Christian Liberty in Arlington Heights. We used to listen to Francesca when we were getting ready for work together. Way back when we lived together, my senior year of college. Sarah introduced me and I've loved her ever since. So we met at my parents house and arrived about 20 minutes before show time.  There were a few seats in the back of the gym, in folding chairs, on the floor, behind the sound equipment and a few in the bleachers. We chose the chairs, more support! I was a little bummed in the beginning because we were so far away. But it turned out to be awesome, because there was a huge open area right next to us and we could stand up and worship as well as sit! Sanctus Real was her opening act and they were awesome!! Francesca was great live. I love being able to sing some of her songs while she's permoring.

Sarah and I both picked up Compassion kids while we were there. I chose a little girl with the same birthday as Kaycee. I brought home her packet to discuss with Anthony. Maybe this will be our little Compassion girl! 

After the concert we went to Steak n Shake and got fries and shakes and spent time together. It was wonderful to be relaxed, spend time talking and laughing without husbands or babies. We need to do that more often!










My prayer for today is for my bestie Sarah and her little family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment