Sunday, January 18, 2015

Day 306 - Pampered Chef Show

Today, after church, was my Pampered Chef show. I booked after Cindi's party last month, and I'm so excited that I did. It was so much fun. (Thank you Mary for the pictures). We were set up in stations and everyone got to participate, even Emily and Zoe. We made zucchini pasta, bruschetta pasta, chicken nachos and a tasty cookie. Everyone got to try the products and find what they liked and what they didn't. I was hearing positive feedback, that people were having a good time. I was worried that people were going to feel pressured to buy products, but it didn't seem like that was the case. Kira, the consultant, did a great job explaining things but not pressuring. Thanks Kira for a great party!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you God for a successful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment