Thursday, September 17, 2015

Day 2 in Hospital with TRIPP

Day 2 in the hospital was full of family and friends coming to meet Tripp! Sarah, Mark and Miriam came to visit, Framma and Frappy came to visit, Aunt Molly, Uncle Rob, Janie, Edna, DJ and Jamey and Emma came to visit! (Hope I'm not forgetting anyone, it's all a blur lol) Anthony and I rested as much as possible. Dr. Springer came in to check on me and Dr. Mike came to check on Tripp. Tripp was circumcised and he passed his hearing test. He's such a calm baby, hardly ever cries. He's very sleepy and very cute. I can't stop staring at him! Kaycee came to visit again, and gets to spend another night with Mema and Papa! I think she's having fun, but she misses her Momma and Daddy. Anthony and I opted to spend another night in the hospital to allow more time for me to recover before going home. Tripp did spend some time in the nursery tonight, but it was worth it to get some sleep! I love this little boy! 


















No comments:

Post a Comment