Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Splash Pad Play Date/Book Lover

Every time I turned around today, Kaycee was somewhere new reading a different book. I love seeing her sit down with books and look through them. I really hope that this continues in her life forever! 
We met Christina and Molly for a splash pad play date! It was super hot, especially in the sun. I brought a chair to sit in, but Molly was really thinking! She brought a tent thingy to shield the sun! Super smart for this preggo lady! I'm super grateful for her thinking of me! Kaycee really enjoys the park and the swing, the splash pad/water stuff doesn't really excite her. But every once in a while she get a little wet. It just meant that I had to be over by the swings, in the sun, a little more than I desired. But we made it through, had a great time, and took great naps!! 









No comments:

Post a Comment