Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Day 17 - Errands and Potty adventures

Today was shopping day. Momma had several errands to run. I had to go to Chase to talk with a banker, and I did it while Kaycee was napping. I left her at home with Grandpa and Uncle J. I hoped that I wouldn't be gone too long and that she would still be sleeping when I returned.

Alas, she was not. Shortly before my return, Kaycee woke up and started to cry/scream. Grandpa had to go pick her up and sooth her. Of course, when I got home she was a happy camper, hanging out with Grandpa, distracting him from his work. 

Then after her next feeding, during nap time, Kaycee and I went on our other errands. We went to Aldi (to pick up some more cornbread crackers - yum!) and to Target to grab a few items. I feel like I have been to Target every day since coming home with Kaycee. There is a never ending need for something... 

I took the Ergo Carrier with me on our shopping trips. It was amazing!! I will definitely put her in it when I'm doing large shopping trips like grocery or a long list at Target. It was a lot of in and out of the car seat for our two short errands today, but well worth it! 

(Kaycee's cute sundress, wish it was warm outside)


Kaycee peed on her Momma for the first time today. I was changing her diaper and she was all clean and ready for a new on. I started to put the new one on her body and all of a sudden my hand was wet. Thanks Kaycee! I could have done with out that shower today! 

I couldn't help but share this picture! It cracks me up! It's the "Look Dad, I'm pooping!" picture! Priceless!
("Look Dad, I'm pooping!")

My prayer for today is that Kaycee continues to really enjoy her Ergo Carrier, so that it can be Momma's ticket item! 

No comments:

Post a Comment