Friday, April 25, 2014

Day 40 - Second Clean Up Day

My house (in Wisconsin) was a mess!!! My mom is fantastic and drove up to Wisconsin with me TWICE this week to help me clean it up. On the first day, there wasn't too much cleaning that got done, because we went to snuggle Miriam and show off Kaycee at S.C. Johnson. So, there was a huge mess to clean up today.  My goal was to pick up all the stuff, clean up dishes out of the sink and strainer, get control over the recycling and make room in the bedroom to rearrange furniture and make room for baby stuff. I accomplished most of my goals. Kaycee became fussy and that took a pair of hands away from cleaning, which slowed down the process. Oh well, I suppose I should get used to a messy house... Children have a way of doing that. 

(Kaycee is ready to clean the house!)

My prayer for today is that Kaycee has a servant heart like my Grama! 

No comments:

Post a Comment