Thursday, April 17, 2014

Day 32 - Happy ONE MONTH birthday!!

 HAPPY One Month BIRTHDAY KAYCEE!!!

Today Kaycee is One Month old! I can't believe how fast this last month has gone. She is my precious little peanut and I can't imagine life without her. I love her so much! 

This Month:
- Kaycee was born!
- Kaycee learned to nurse.
- Momma learned to nurse.
- Kaycee has started tracking with her eyes.
- Kaycee can hold her head up, on her own, for almost a minute straight.
- Kaycee loves the lights. 
- Kaycee loves Momma's bright yellow sweatshirt.
- Kaycee loves when Daddy plays music. 
- Kaycee started to hate the bassinet. 
- Kaycee went to church! 
- Momma and Daddy are learning to listen to Kaycee's cues. 
- and so much more!




My prayer for today is that Kaycee has another perfect month of life!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment