Thursday, March 12, 2015

Day 362 - Cake Day 1

After a hectic morning at home, I loaded ALLLLLL my cake stuff into our minivan (I guess it was helpful today) and off we went to start party prepping! I dropped Kaycee off at Aunt Molly's house to play with Truett all day, while I worked at the church. She apparently was perfect and adorable the whole time! I however, was working my tail off the whole day! As you can see, I took over every inch of flat space in the kitchen. I did get a lot done today and can't wait until the cakes are finished tomorrow!
Anthony picked Kaycee up from Aunt Molly's house and brought her home to get dinner started while I went to my chiropractor appointment. Then it was relaxing before another long day tomorrow!
 
 
 
Please God let us get all the prep done and have a great party on Saturday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment