Monday, March 16, 2015

Zoo Day

Today was supposed to be in the 70s outside and so I used my powers of persuasion to persuade Christina and Molly to have a Zoo day.  Unfortunately, the sick bug has hit the Voights house and they were unable to join us :(  Molly, Truett, Kaycee and I went! We started off in the Monkey house, then it was Kaycee's nap time. (after getting up to scream at 12:30a last night and then waking up at 6am to scream again, she really needed a nap). She napped through the Dolphin talk (not a show because they are training the new baby dolphins) and big cats. She woke up for the Zebra and Giraffes! It was such a gorgeous day out and such a wonderful time with my dear friend! I'm so thankful for precious moments like this with my beautiful daughter and great friends! I am also reminded on days like this that we have a fantastic Daddy who works hard to provide us with opportunities like this! We love you Daddy!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment