Monday, March 2, 2015

Hanging at the Tukiendorf's

This afternoon Kaycee and I went to the Tukiendorf's house to hang out with Paul and Kate while Janice and Mark went to a meeting. Paul and I started out doing homework and playing with Legos, then Kaycee woke up from her nap. Kate got home and I encouraged the homework! Fortunately for her, their favorite show came on right in the middle of doing homework. So she took a break while I made dinner. After pasta and garlic bread for dinner, it was more homework ( I helped with math, got my teacher juices flowing!), playing, jammies/teeth, and reading stories. We were on our extra story when Janice and Mark came home. I really should hang out with them more, they're hilarious!!

I'm thankful for friends that I trust with Kaycee, and friends that trust me with their kids!!

No comments:

Post a Comment