Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Day 10 - Fussy Baby

Kaycee was extra fussy today. It's heart breaking to this Momma to hear her cry and not know what is wrong.  I want to make it better so badly, but I can't figure it out. I get so frustrated with myself and I start to feel like I'm failing her.  Anthony has been amazing through it all, reminding me that I'm doing my best and repeatedly telling me that I'm a good Momma.  No wonder God designed a baby to be raised by a Momma and a Daddy! 

Grandma bought Kaycee a super adorable outfit last night! It's a white onsie with giraffes, yellow giraffe print pants with a giraffe face on the tushy and a pink t-shirt with a Momma giraffe and baby giraffe.  Thank you Grandma for a perfect outfit!!  

(Kaycee isn't sporting her pink t-shirt here because this was after lunch and we didn't want to ruin the shirt lol)

My prayer for today is that Momma continues to learn Kaycee's different cries, so that I can help her more quickly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment