Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Pregnancy Symptoms

As far as pregnancy symptoms go, I've had very little....

In the first trimester I had maybe 1 or 2 days of feeling nauseous. Mostly, I just wasn't hungry. I didn't eat as much as I should and lost weight, instead of staying steady. The doctor wasn't too concerned as long as I started to gain in the second trimester.

Which I did. Slowly but surely. I have gained the right amount, and have not gone on a crazy eating binge, which has helped! Second trimester held some (little) heartburn, that tums cured right away and some dry skin on my hands and face.

Then came third trimester, where I felt great! I feel the same now that I felt throughout all of the pregnancy.  I had a couple of night of some sciatic pain, but in the grand scheme of things... it was nothing!

Wow, this has been a great pregnancy so far! I must just be meant to be pregnant! It must be God's way of telling us that we should have a lot more babies!! Huh, Anthony?? What do you think?? ... just kidding :)

No comments:

Post a Comment