Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Day 268 - Christmas Decorations

Tonight we got our Christmas Tree!! I love the smell of a fresh Christmas Tree. We first had to go to the storage unit to find the Christmas decorations, Tree stand and other Christmas boxes. We were on our way when I realized I had no idea what the code was. Fortunately, when we got there the gate was open, so we were able to go right in. When we opened the door to the storage unit, both Anthony and I let our a sigh of doom. There was no way we were going to be able to find anything in there. So I climbed up on the desk and started to move boxes, and in the very back, on top was the tree stand and the wreath. So I pulled those out and dug around for the Christmas decorations boxes. Overall, it was a quick trip. Then we were off to buy our tree. We also bought some lights for the outside of the house. After Kaycee went to bed, Anthony and I put up the lights outside. They look awesome!!








Today I pray for our Christmas season, that we seek God in all the busy times.

No comments:

Post a Comment