Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Day 260 - Head + Cord = Panic

This morning Kaycee woke me up, like she does every morning with her babbling and crying. I usually take my time making the bed and going to be bathroom before rushing in to her. So I followed my routine this morning. I made the bed and took my time using the restroom. Then I went in to get Kaycee up. I walked in and turned on the light, turned the fan off, all the while talking to her. I then noticed that she had the cord of the monitor wrapped around her head and her little arm. (NOT AROUND HER NECK) I panicked and quickly unwrapped the cord and snuggled my poor baby. She was fine, but I definitely said a prayer of thanks that I dodged that bullet. 
I don't even know how she found the cord. It was tightly stuck behind the corner of the crib where you couldn't even see it. She's a sneaky one, finding it and then pulling it up and wrapping it around her head. 



God, Thank you soooo much that you saved Kaycee today. It would have been so easy to get that cord wrapped around her neck, while I was taking my sweet time getting to her. Thank you for letting me dodge that bullet!

No comments:

Post a Comment