Monday, December 15, 2014

Day 273 - We're In Trouble Now!

After Kaycee's morning nap, I found Kaycee sitting up in her crib. I wonder if she's sat up in her crib before. I've never seen it. I usually find her laying on her stomach or on all 4s. But today she was sitting. As much as an accomplishment as that is, it's also one step closer to a disaster. 
Then I put her down for her afternoon nap. I heard some crying, then some babbling, then a loud boom. I rushed in and found her standing in her crib with the box fan on the floor. I quickly moved the fan over and laid her back down. She proceeded to cry and stand up again. I peeked through the hole (where the door handle used to be) and saw her standing up again. I rushed in and laid her down, patting her back and shhhhing her. We played this game several more times, before I gave up and just got her up. NO NAP for Kaycee this afternoon. It's going to be a long evening.




God, Kaycee's been falling a lot as she learns to stand and cruise the furniture. Please keep her safe from any major accidents and harm!

No comments:

Post a Comment