Monday, December 8, 2014

Day 266 - Gatorade Stain

I know it's difficult to see in this picture, but this is post Gatorade stain.  I gave Grammy a cup of red Gatorade for lunch. I checked on her several times throughout the afternoon and she was sleeping in her chair. When I went in to check on her before dinner, there was a giant red stain on the carpet from the spilled Gatorade. I quickly got the carpet cleaner and some paper towels to soak up as much of the red liquid as possible. Then I scrubbed with a rag and carpet cleaner. It was not coming up. So Anthony asked the ever wise Google. And we used dish soap and warm water instead. It seemed to come right up. However, I'm sure there will be left over red stain that will not come up. We'll see in the morning when it's dry...


I know it sounds trivial, but thank you God for not sweating the little things in life, like red stains on carpets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment