Sunday, February 22, 2015

Church Selfies

 This morning my mom and I were on standby for Cindi and Jeana's Sunday School class. Before church Anthony and I stopped at Starbucks to use our gift card from the Meidams. (Julie did end up coming to stay with Grammy this morning) I ordered a white hot chocolate with caramel drizzle. They gave us a white mocha. When they brought out the right drink, they offered to let us keep the mocha as well, otherwise they had throw it out. We gave it to my mom. It ended up too sweet for her and she had to dilute it with some church coffee!!
After church we went out to Red Robin for lunch before going to the Carris house. It was a fun family date! Anthony got an extra large Pig burger and I got my normal Teriyaki chicken sandwich. Kaycee at a corn dog and some mandarin oranges. The Red Robin at Woodfield has definitely been upgraded and looks very sharp, however, the tables are too close together and we were practically bumping into the people behind us. They were so busy, that there were several mistakes with our order and it seemed to take an extra long time. But we were overall happy with the food, always are at Red Robin! I'm so thankful for the moments with my sweet family!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment