Thursday, February 26, 2015

Cleaning The Fridge

Thank you Jesus for my mom. She is a life saver. For several days there has been a gross smell coming from the fridge, apparently I'm the only one who can smell it. However there is some liquid dripping down the walls of the fridge and pooling at the floor of fridge. It's disgusting. I can't handle it anymore, so I asked my mom to come over and help me clean out the fridge.
We started by taking all the food out of the fridge and getting rid of anything that could possibly be old. Then my mom cleaned out the water dripping onto the floor and I washed up the trays and bins. She washed the walls and floors and then we put the fridge back together. We put all the food back and the fridge smelled fine.
Thank you God for a great mother!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment