Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Day 339 - Small Group

 Because of all of today's events, Kaycee spent all of the day in her jammies. I didn't bother to change her when we went to small group. Anthony was at ACES tonight (balloons, with my dad) so I was alone tonight. It was taco night and Kaycee wasn't as interested in her food as I had hoped. She mostly wanted to crawl around and play. However, during the bible study portion of the night she was very antsy. Aunt Molly gave her a tortilla to much on. She loved it. I ended up getting her a second one after she had finished off the first one completely.  I was asking for prayers for Grammy and Kaycee's eye when she started to walk/crawl around with the tortilla in her mouth like a dog. It made everyone laugh and lightened the mood a little.
 
 
Thank you God for a wonderful small group, full of people who care about our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment