Monday, August 10, 2015

Markers/Daddy's Surprise Visit/Birthday Dinner

Kaycee found some markers this morning. She decided to color her lips blue and her hand orange. We'll be putting all the coloring utensils away now!!
Today's birthday week celebration was a surprise visit to Daddy's work. We brought him cupcakes, balloons and a present! Then he took an early lunch to sit with us! Kaycee wanted to explore the cafeteria, but we kept her mostly contained! Anthony was totally surprised, which makes me super happy! (I had to convince the man at the front desk to let me up to Anthony's floor. He wanted me to find someone that Anthony worked with that could verify who I was, but of course I only know first names. I finally found someone on Anthony's FB friends list, but of course she wasn't at her desk. The security guard ultimately, let me up and I was able to take Anthony his cupcakes!!)






No comments:

Post a Comment