Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Missing Mama/Tutoring/Day 1 of Grammy's Hospital Stay

The village nurse came out today to do Grammy's weekly assessment, unfortunately she found some signs of congestive heart failure that were a bit alarming. After several attempts to contact her doctor, he finally decided that she needed to go to ER. Thankfully, it wasn't at 8:30pm, but still 4pm is late enough. Mom met Grammy and me at the hospital in the ER. We spent the evening waiting for answers and they finally decided to admit her overnight. Maybe tomorrow they'll have some answers that don't sound foolish.  
This afternoon, I went to the library to tutor. Anthony kept Kaycee at home and apparently she was quite sad that Momma left. It makes me feel good that she loves me enough to be sad when I leave, but it's a bummer for Anthony. She'll grow out of this faze, hopefully soon! 



No comments:

Post a Comment