Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Stressful Day/Gumpaste Flowers

Today was a bit of a panic day. I thought I owned a certain tool to make the flowers I promised for a cake, and it turns out I don't actually own that tool. So I went looking for it. No problem at all because I needed to go to the store anyway for other supplies. Except the store didn't have them. Neither did the other closest craft stores. I spent the better part of 3 hours on the phone trying to find this specific tool. Come to find out that the craft store right next to Anthony's job did actually have one, in the back, in their "secret" stash. Anthony was able to pick it up for me after work. It took me 3 hours (over dinner) to finish the flowers. Once you start with this technique there is no stopping until their done. Thank goodness they turned out! 



No comments:

Post a Comment