Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Appointment, Olive Pics

During our appointment this morning, both Olive and Tripp cried their eyes out. No matter what I did, they wouldn't calm down. Of course the only appointment time was over their naps, which was the cause of the crying. I tried pacis for Olive, rocking, swinging, strollering back and forth, nothing was working. Finally they just gave up and went to sleep. They only slept for less than 30 min, but it at least gave me a chance to finish the appointment and get home. Once Olive woke up, she decided it was easiest to drink her bottle from with her feet! Other than the screaming mess in the morning, she was super happy and smiley all day. Well until I forced her to have some tummy time. She was less than thrilled that I wouldn't let her roll over after 2.5 seconds on her tummy. But that's never going to get you strong enough to crawl little one! 



No comments:

Post a Comment