Saturday, September 10, 2016

Sips and Scentsy, Dinner with Bobby and Sara

Today we spent the morning working at home, doing chores around the house and running errands. It was a little weird having a Saturday morning at home by myself with the kiddos, but we made it through. Anthony had to work, testing a new system and then driving for Uber. After nap I dropped Anthony and the kids off at my parents house to play and hang out while I went to a Sips and Scents party. 
Julie invited me to her Sips and Scents party, which I was excited to go to. I had a great time meeting her family and friends and seeing her beautiful condo. I ordered a few fall scents for our scentsy. Thanks Julie for the invite! 
Anthony, the kids and I met Bobby, Sara and Wendee at Chili's for dinner. I felt bad because I was running really late and pushed back the meeting time a whole hour, but it ended up working out for all of us. Dinner was wonderful! I enjoyed catching up with Sara!!


No comments:

Post a Comment