Thursday, September 8, 2016

Tree Work, Gender Reveal Cake

Mom came over to play with the kiddos while I went to the Dentist and the grocery store. Randomly I saw Molly coming out of the Aldi as I was going in and stopped to chat for a while. What a fun coincidence. The tree guys came back today to finish their work. The trees look great, the bushes look good too. However, we still have a lot of work to do in the backyard like planting grass, mulching the play set, and general maintenance to make it a friendly backyard. It'll happen one day, I suppose! 
I worked all day to make 2 gender reveal cakes, because of course the gender is still in the envelope!!! Arg this is tough!! I made a blue cake and a pink cake, covered them in white icing with a girl/boy flag in top to decipher the 2. I then took them across the street to my neighbor, who opened the envelope and gave back the correct cake. They got to keep the other cake! They sealed the envelope and gave it back, just in case! Afterwards, I finished decorating the cake. I can't believe the gender of our baby is just sitting there and I have to wait until tomorrow to figure it out!! Argggg









No comments:

Post a Comment