Friday, September 9, 2016

Clearbrook's Fun Fair, IT'S A GIRL!!

This morning we met Mema at Clearbrook for their Fun Fair. We saw Marty, pet animals in the petting zoo, played games, ate lunch and watched Marty perform a song. It was a great morning, full of fun and excitement! I'm so glad we went and it meant so much to Marty to show off the kiddos! 

Tonight was our Gender Reveal Party! IT'S A GIRL!! I was so nervous when we brought out the cake to cut. I was sweating, especially while trying to facetime all the people who couldn't be with us, and needed to fan myself with plates. It was probably a hilarious sight. Even after cutting the cake, I had to check the envelope, just to be sure. Anthony and I are so excited! I think Mema was super surprised, she was sure we were going to have a boy. Kaycee was right and can keep calling the baby a girl! 

After everyone had left, my parents and I were sitting on the couch talking about plans coming up for future weekends. We all thought Kaycee was in the family room with Jon, watching the ball game. Instead she was in her room, painting. She painted herself, the paper, the floor, me when I came in to clean it up. It was a disaster! 













No comments:

Post a Comment