Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Day 239 - 31 Party

Tonight I got a night out with the girls! Molly came to pick me up, after my chiropractor appt, and we went out to  dinner. We ended up at Noodles which wasn't too busy. It was wonderful to sit with her and talk about life and church. She's such a blessing in my life and I love getting closer with her. 

Of course we lost track of time and were late to Christina's 31 party. But they graciously waited for us! Christina's sister in law, Shannon and Christina ran the party (Christina is just starting out) and it was fun. I really wanted a diaper bag and was excited to find just the right bag. Unfortunately, I didn't find it. I wanted one that was cloth, so that it oculd go in the wash. 31 has a few in their Retro Metro line, but they wern't big enough. The organizing totes were almost perfect, except I didn't like the plasticy. vinyl feel. So I ended up not ordering anything. :( 

Overall, it was a lovely evening with ladies from church!

My prayer for today is for my new friend Christina! I pray that we become good friends and that her party/31 business starts off with a bang!

No comments:

Post a Comment