Friday, November 14, 2014

Day 242 - New Diaper Bags

I have wanted a new diaper bag for the longest time. Our current diaper bag is wonderful and has served us well so far. Kaycee is growing and so are the size of the items inside the diaper bag, plus her cloth diapers are like 3 or 4 times the size of normal diapers. So I'll be searing and searching for a new bag. In the mean time, I've sewn these new pouches to organize the stuff for the new diaper bag.
Red - Extra diaper stuff
Orange - Toys
Yellow - Momma's Stuff
Green - Extra clothes
Blue - Diapers
Purple - Other/Misc. 
Black - Snacks


My prayer for today is a prayer of thanksgiving for creative talent. I am so thankful that God gave me the creative talent to pick up creative things quickly. I am so enjoying sewing and baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment