Sunday, November 2, 2014

Day 230 - Monicals Birthday Celebration

After church we all drove down to Manteno to Monicals for lunch and an early Birthday celebration.  GG and GGpa, Grandma and Grandpa, Uncle Tom and Aunt Becky, Daddy, Momma and I were there. We missed Aunt Beth and Jordan. Kaycee was a little out of sorts, due to it being nap time. But we did order her Mac N Cheese and applesauce, which she thoroughly enjoyed!
Grandma Nancy and Grandpa Tom gave me a beautiful table cloth, a mommy belt and a few other wonderful gifts. 
Aunt Becky and Uncle Tom gave me some scrapbooking supplies!
Mom and Dad gave me some baking materials like a whisk and some spatulas, some cutting boards and some beautiful clothes! 
I'm so grateful for all of my gifts and for my 25th year of life! Hopefully, year 26 will be even better!




(I made a Funfetti Millionaire cake, 1 layer of funfetti cheesecake, 1 layer of funfetti cake and 1 layer of funfetti mousse!)


My prayer for today is for year 26 and all the great things that God has planned for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment