Thursday, November 6, 2014

Day 234 - Second Birthday Lunch

Mom and Marty came over today for lunch to celebrate my birthday. I had hoped that we would go out to the diner down the street, but it was cold and rainy out. So instead I made lunch at home. Chicken nuggets, macaroni and cheese and canned green beans. It was quite the lunch if I do say so myself. 
Grammy and Marty got me another mixing bowl and whisk for my Kitchen aid and the grater/slicer attachment. All thing's I'm super excited about having. I have been asking for a second bowl and whisk for a while now, it's sooooooo helpful for make cakes and frosting!!! I'm so excited!! 
I also got a gift card to Joann's Fabrics from Indira, Anthony's mom. I have so many ideas in my head of what I could use it on. I havn't been to the store yet, but I'm thinking either cake stuff or some fabric to make matching dresses/skirts/scarves for me and Kaycee. Something cute!  I'll post pictures when I decide!

My prayer for today is a prayer of thanksgiving for family and how much they love me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment