Friday, November 14, 2014

Girls Night Out

Tonight I chaperoned Girls Night Out. The teen girls all showed up at the church around 5 and took their sweet time getting ready to go. I didn't show up until after 6, I knew better!  We went to Fudruckers for dinner, where each girl had a dare they had to perform. One girl had to sing their order, one girl had to walk around with toilet paper on her shoe, one girl had to ask people if her outfit made her look fat, one girl had to ask for someone's autograph. On our way back to church, we stopped at Culver's for a girl to sing her ice cream order. It was $1 mini concrete mixer night, so we all ordered ice cream! Then we went back to the church for the pageant. 
Alaina and I judged the Miss Cardinal Drive pageant where the girls answered questions and acted silly. We had Billy the Clown, Lucy the Child, Mrs. Smith the Soccer Mom, Julia the Germaphobe, and more! It was fun to giggle with the girls and act silly. After the pageant we went to the teen girls for Devo (which I led) about being a REAL woman of God (R-relational, E-exalting, A-authentic, L-loving).  Molly and the girls slept in the teen room, and I went home to my own bed! 
It was so fun!


(more pictures to come)

No comments:

Post a Comment