Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Delivering Bday Cake/VBS Night 3

Today I had to deliver a small birthday cake that a repeat customer ordered for her cousin. I was given the cousins address and a delivery date. So on my way I went. As soon as I pulled into the neighborhood I felt WAY out of place. These houses were HUGE! Did you hear me? HUGE! I had never seen so many large houses in one area. Who needs that much house. Well I felt small when I walked up to the door and rang the bell. Thankfully, they were very kind when I delivered. 
Tonight was the last night of VBS. I have had a great few days with my 2/3 year olds. Tonight we talked about the Lame man and how his friends helped him get to Jesus. After VBS there was an ice cream social for all families! What a great way to end a great VBS! 









No comments:

Post a Comment