Friday, July 31, 2015

Fixed AC/Bows/Baby Gifts/Date Night Out

After a miserable night of thinking our AC was broken, Dad had a genius idea to check the fuze box. And of course one was tripped. I switched it back to the correct side, and the AC kicked on!!! 
I spent the morning making more bows. I just couldn't help myself. It's so much fun! After making 1 large bow in every color ribbon I had, I focused on making 2 smaller bows for pigtails. Since Kaycee can't really wear a pony yet, we'll stick with the smaller bows for now! 

Susie bought us our first baby boy presents! Secretly I was really hoping someone would buy the huge giant fish and of course Susie came to my rescue! I am so excited to have it for the baby!! 

Anthony and I went out with Alaina, Rebecca, Steve and a few other people I don't know very well. We went to a Pub to see a 90's boy band cover band. It actually was really fun! I can't believe that I had a good time at a pub watching a cover band, but dancing with Anthony and hanging out with friends was really fun! Thanks guys for inviting us along! And thanks mom for staying here with Kaycee! 









No comments:

Post a Comment