Monday, July 27, 2015

Speeding Ticket/Donuts

This morning, Kaycee and I went to pick up a few things for the baby's room from a mom on my facebook mom's group. On our way, we got caught in a speed trap on Springinsguth and got a speeding ticket. I was driving with 2 other cars, all going the same speed. I saw a police car come out of the side street and pull over the car in front of me. At the same time I saw a police officer standing on the side of the street with his radar gun, using his radio to radio another car. The second car came out of the same side street and pulled me over. Then a third police car came out of the same side street and pulled over the third car. There was no getting off with a warning, the officer even admitted it was a speed trap. Unfortunately, I'm $150 poorer!
Afterwards, we needed a pick me up, so we went into the donut shop and had a donut for breakfast. It was my first donut date with Kaycee! 




No comments:

Post a Comment