Thursday, January 28, 2016

ABC's, Ortho appt, Chick Fil A, Bitten Finger, Hospice

The hospital transferred Grammy to the hospice floor today. I'm so sad. Sitting her writing this blog entry, crying my eyes out, is one of the hardest parts of this whole situation. They say her kidney's are failing, that they're not going to get better. I can't help but try to blame the hospital for doing something wrong. They didn't do anything wrong and I know that they were just trying to help her, but it's so difficult to accept that this is the end.
Tonight we called everyone home to say goodbye. Tom and Becky came at the same time as Mom, Dad and Jon. Jamey and Emma came by late tonight. I went back to the hospital to meet Jamey and Emma. It's really hard to say goodbye, but the nurses believe it'll be less than 24 hours. I can't believe this is happening. I feel like it came out of nowhere, but I do thank God that we had a chance to say goodbye, 

(Sweet Baby Girl singing her ABC's)

(Seeing Molly at Chick Fil A. I was having lunch with Anthony after my ortho appt.)

(Kaycee bit Tripp's finger, when Tripp put his finger into her mouth."

No comments:

Post a Comment