Saturday, January 30, 2016

Ebay, Sick Babies, Beauty and the Beast

I listed a game on Ebay today. It's strange to think about selling our stuff on Ebay. I don't think I did it right, but we'll see. 
Our kids are sicky babies today. Little Buddy looks miserable, but he's acting fairly normal. Anthony and I almost didn't go see Beauty and the Beast tonight because our kids were too sick. But Janice came to our rescue and offered to keep them anyway. So we dropped them off with Janice and headed over to the play. It was awesome and Nicole did a beautiful job as Belle. After we went to Baker's Square with Rebecca and Alaina. Originally we were just getting pie, but instead we all got dinner too. Super yummy! It was a wonderful night out to take my mind off Grammy for a while. We stayed the night at Janice's so that we didn't have to move the children in the middle of the night. 







No comments:

Post a Comment