Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Getting Stuck, Swimming

I finished Anthony's scarf today. It's looking good! 

Kaycee and I were supposed to go swimming with Aunt Molly and Truett today. We were almost late, so I was fairly quick getting out of the house. As I was backing out of the driveway the wheel hit a patch of ice and ran me over a huge block of snow at the edge of the drive. We got stuck. I felt like a total idiot. With Kaycee and Tripp in the car, I started to shovel snow out from under the car. A gentleman from down the street came out of nowhere to help me. He must have been sent from God. He shoveled out all the snow from under the car, even getting down on his hands and knees and even laying on his back to get the car off the snow pile. I was so thankful. We even made it to swim with Aunt Molly and Truett!










No comments:

Post a Comment