Sunday, January 3, 2016

Isreal Houghton/Chilis/Giraffee Jammies

Anthony and I attended service at Willow Creek this morning instead of Cardinal Drive. Isreal Houghton was leading worship, how could we pass that up?!!? Alaina met us there. It was soo different than worshiping at Cardinal Drive, yet so AWESOME! It made me so happy to see how excited and happy Anthony was during the whole service/concert.
On our way out of Willow we ran into the Pricketts, which was nifty! Then we headed to Chili's for lunch with Auntie Laina. Anthony and I split a salad and endless enchiladas. Super Yummy! 
We turned the heat down, again, in our house tonight! This makes me super happy, however it makes Anthony cold in our bedroom. There must be a draft from a window or something. He want's to put plastic over the window, I dont. I love sleeping when it's cold. Getting all snuggly under the blankets is the best. However, I spend most of my nights sleeping on top of the blankets because it's too hot in this house. However tonight's going to be wonderfully cold!









No comments:

Post a Comment