Friday, May 13, 2016

Playing and Playing

We spent a large portion of today playing. Inside, outside, all around! We played together, we played alone (when there had been too much touching each other and everyone needed their space!) I love playing outside with the kids. Olive sits in her carseat or the bouncer and enjoys the breeze and the trees. Kaycee swings and goes down the slide, but mostly explores the great outdoors. And Tripp will swing and swing and swing some more. He likes it when I tickle his belly every time he comes towards me. Kaycee's learning to share the baby swing, she often wants to sit there on top of Tripp. I can convince her to play on the yellow swing. 

I decorated Dr. Springer's cake today. Tomorrow it'll all come together! I'm definitely excited!







No comments:

Post a Comment