Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Sonshine School, Truett's Birthday Party, Small Group

Kaycee went to Sonshine School today and had a great time learning the letter F. Miss DJ was an election judge, so Miss Janice was there to substitute and Emily came to help too! Kaycee had a great time. Then we went to Chuck E Cheese for an impromptu birthday party for Truett. It was a great time! I'm in the stage of life where I have to chase the kiddos around, so the kiddos had a great time. Kaycee and Tripp liked the Merry Go Round the best. Kaycee played with Sarah and Nila, mostly. Truett really liked his football gloves from our family, which was a treat to watch him get so excited! 
Tonight we hosted Small Group. Unfortunately the lid to my crockpot was broken when I went to get it out of the cabinet, plus the crack in the pot itself, lead me to throwing it out. I guess I'm in the market for a new crockpot! Small group was small but great!










No comments:

Post a Comment