Friday, November 27, 2015

Black Friday

Today was the most successful Black Friday shopping experience I've ever had.  Anthony's mom is gifting the kids a play set for Christmas and I found a stellar deal at Toy's R Us. Their sale started at 7am on Friday, so I called at 6:45am to check and make sure they had a play set in stock (it was an in-store purchase only). They did so I drove over there and was the first person in line! So Anthony's mom purchased the swing set! I wasn't sure I could fit it in my van, so we opted to have it delivered. However that changed when I realized that I could convince my dad to come over this weekend and help us set it up. It took 2 trips and some clever packing to get the boxes home, but they're here!! 
Anthony and I also went to Best Buy and bought a new laptop. We've been needing a new one for a very long time, and today happened to be the day that we found what we were looking for, for a price we could afford.
Thank you Nana for an AWESOME Christmas present! (I might be more excited about it than Kaycee, especially since she doesn't quite understand what's going on).






No comments:

Post a Comment